Residential House Painting in British Columbia & Saskatchewan
Some home projects are quick, DIY-type tasks that don’t require the work of a professional. When it comes to painting your house that’s simply not the case. A professional painting company can help determine the exact scope of work needed to revive your home and meet the design goals you desire!
At Pure Luxe Painting, we specialize in interior and exterior residential painting services throughout Vancouver, Saskatoon, and the lower mainland. Whether you’re looking to paint one of your children’s bedrooms, a bathroom, or give your home a complete makeover, we have the skills and expertise to turn your home into a welcoming environment for family and friends.
Contact us online to schedule a free, no obligation residential painting estimate or give us a call!
Residential Interior Painting Services in Vancouver & Saskatoon
Are you tired of looking at the same paint colours for years? Are you remodeling your home and want to bring a fresh change into your household? Did you buy new furniture, but need to repaint your home to match? There are many reasons why you may want to repaint the interior of your home, and Pure Luxe Painting can help you with all of your residential interior painting needs! We paint:
- Kitchen and bathroom cabinets
- Baseboards and crown mouldings
- Garage floors and walls
- And more!
Need help choosing a colour or style for your interior painting project? View our portfolio to help find the inspiration you need!
What You Need to Know About Interior Painting
Painting the interior of your home isn’t as easy as buying a can of paint and immediately slapping it on the walls. There are many factors to consider when deciding to repaint your home, including:
Preparation. Every successful painting project begins with exceptional preparation of the surface being painted. This is especially true for interior applications, which are often smooth and show any bumps or uneven surfaces a painter needs to be extra careful of during the painting process. During our painting process we:
- Cover and protect any surfaces not being painted, including flooring, other walls, bookshelves, etc.
- Clean all surfaces to be painted to ensure all surfaces are clear of dust, dirt, and other unwanted impurities
- Fill and sand any holes, scuffs, and scrapes for a nice, even painting surface
- Apply a coat of primer on any necessary surfaces to ensure proper paint application
- Apply as many coats as needed to give you the home you desire
Paint selection. There are a lot of different choices when it comes to choosing interior paint for your home. Repainting your home is an investment, so be sure to take the following into consideration when choosing a colour that is right for you:
- Sheen – Our paint comes in various sheen choices and is the amount of shine a paint gives off. Do you want a high-gloss, semi-gloss, or flat sheen?
- Mood – What activities will you be doing in the room? A calming, blue colour is great for setting a relaxing, stress-free tone in bedrooms, while a sunshiny-yellow colour will brighten a room, such as a living room or dining room.
- Furniture – Are you keeping the same furniture you currently own or do you plan on buying new furniture to match your new paint?
Savings. How many rooms do you wish to paint? Are any repairs or renovations needed before we can paint? How long will the painting project take? These are all important questions when considering what residential painting contractor to choose. At Pure Luxe Painting, we can help you answer these questions and more! Contact us today for a free estimate.
Residential Exterior Painting
Your home is one of your largest investments, and in the Vancouver and Saskatoon areas, home values are some of the highest in the world. If you’re thinking about painting or restoring your home, choosing the right painting company is of utmost importance. Our painters are trained to handle your exterior painting project with extreme care and attention to detail. Our exterior painting process includes:
- Prep work – From pressure washing, scraping/sanding, caulking, priming, or restoring, we’ll make sure your home is properly prepped for the best paint application.
- Paint application – We use industry standard painting methods and can use a spray gun, rollers, or brushes (depending on your home’s needs) to give you the finish you desire. We paint siding, doors, trim, gutters and downspouts, and more!
- Site management – You shouldn’t need to manage the company you hire, which is why our painters always follow strict project guidelines and adhere to the proper chain of command when at your home.
- Site cleanliness – We protect your assets and other areas of your home from paint, as well as your neighbour’s property!
Why Choose Pure Luxe to Paint Your Home?
We like to go above and beyond the normal call of duty when painting your home, which is we why we stick to our above and beyond policy. During each and every project, we expect our team to do something exceptional and unexpected to go above and beyond our services. This is a part of our culture at Pure Luxe Painting—whether bringing you your favorite Starbucks drink to an estimate or pressure washing your patio when it wasn’t included in your quote—and we are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service throughout the entire scope of your residential painting project.
To schedule your free, no obligation residential painting estimate, contact us online or give us a call today!
Vancouver: 604-613-8603 | Saskatoon: 306-717-2520
Great interior work starts off with careful preparation of the area to be painted. Washing, filling, sanding, and priming. Then two coats of high quality paint finished it off. We paint all interior surfaces.Learn More
To properly paint the exterior first a proper cleaning must be done of all areas to be painted. Then prepare area by filling, sanding, and priming. Then two coats of paint finish it off. We paint all exterior surfaces.Learn More